home
WELCOME

About Us

We are a growth-oriented limited liability company formed by Transocean, one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors, to own, operate and acquire modern, technologically advanced offshore drilling rigs. Our initial assets consist of 51 percent interests in the RigCos that own and operate three ultra-deepwater drilling rigs that are currently operating in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Transocean owns the remaining 49 percent noncontrolling interest in each of the RigCos. We generate revenue through contract drilling services, which involves contracting our mobile offshore drilling fleet, related equipment and work crews on a day rate basis to large international energy companies to drill oil and gas wells.

Our drilling rigs currently operate under long-term contracts with Chevron and BP, two leading international energy companies. We believe that our drilling contracts will generate stable and reliable cash flows over their term. We intend to use the relationships and expertise of Transocean to re-contract our fleet when the existing contracts expire and identify opportunities to expand our fleet through acquisitions.

Our Stock

NYSE: RIGP
10.90 -0.05 (USD) -0.46%
Jul. 28, 2016 04:02 EST NYSE Stock Details

Discoverer Inspiration

Rig Type: Ultra-Deepwater Drillship
Year Built: 2009
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Max Drill Depth: 40,000 ft / 12,191 m
Max Water Depth: 12,000 ft / 3,657 m

Discoverer Clear Leader

Rig Type: 6th Generation Deepwater
Year Built: 2009
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Max Drill Depth: 40,000 ft / 12,191 m
Max Water Depth: 12,000 ft / 3,657 m

Development Driller III

Rig Type: KFELS MSC Gusto DSS51
Year Built: 2009
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Max Drill Depth: 35,000 ft upgradeable to 37,500 ft (11,430 m)
Max Water Depth: 7,500 ft (2.286 m) upgradeable to 10,000 ft. (3,047 m)
© 2015 Transocean Partners LLC